Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Starstruck, or: The REAL Reason Everyone was at the Depot Monday

I know what you're thinking: "If I read one more account of George Clooney and Renee Zellwegger's visit to Duluth, I'm going to vomit." Rest easy, disgruntled Fly High, Duluth! reader, for today's post will probably catch you a little off guard (but it really shouldn't, because ... it's me). See, while everyone was going gaga over the Hollywood stars, I was much more excited about getting my picture taken with the Pine Journal's editor, Lisa Baumann. She's really coming into her own as a photographer*, and it's always nice to meet fellow enthusiasts -- especially when they're such great company!

*Need proof? Check out two of her current P.J. pieces, "Winter's Last Stand" -- which I love, love, love -- and this one, which nicely frames up a truck-train collision.

(Thanks for the pic, Lisa; apparently we are all made of stars!)

No comments: