Friday, June 15, 2007

This Week's Shameless Budgeteer Plug: Out of the Hat 9, Enger Park pics and Camp Kid-Again

I'm so excited for tomorrow night's Cloud Cult performance ... I may vomit. At least you'll have these stories on your front steps to clean up the mess:

"Luck of the Draw..." -- Watch (read) as I go behind the scenes for Out of the Hat 9, the latest installment of Renegade Comedy Theatre's 10-minute random* play series, and try not to make a complete ass of myself.

"Discover Duluth: Enger Park" -- You like pictures of towers and flowers? This story's got 'em!

Finally, "'Send Your Mother to Camp'" is the true story** of a very enjoyable couple (Gary and Judy Gordon) and the program they started at the College of St. Scholastica, Camp Kid-Again.

*Nothing -- and I mean nothing -- about these plays screams "I'm a sane writer/director/actor and that straitjacket is wholly unnecessary." <- Sounds like my kind of humor! (Viva los Pythonites!)
**Imagine that ... in a newspaper!

No comments: