Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Duluth is a very cool city (Take 1)

So I was in Skywalk yesterday, on my way to the DECC, when I hear selections from Low's "Drums and Guns" (unreleased, mind you) off in the distance. And then I see something strange -- what appears to be a man pulling his child in a red wagon.

I've seen much stranger in Skywalk (haven't we all?), so I thought to myself, "That don't confront me," and carried on -- albeit cautiously. (The sweet, sweet sound of "chopped and screwed" Low kept me keeping on.)

That's when I saw that the "kid" in the wagon was actually a videographer with a boombox between his crossed legs. And the man following closely behind him? None other than Mr. Duluth Music Scene himself, Alan Sparhawk.

They was shootin' a Low moving picture! In Skywalk!!

No comments: