Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Bob Loblaw Law Blog: An argument for taking a holiday

Let's face it; my brain is mush. I can't write anymore.

Need a break.

Must ...

take ...

a ...

holiday.

And that's why I'm so, so glad I'm getting on a big ol' jet airliner tomorrow and heading off to Sin City. (Yeah, it's great, I even get to catch a Sarah Silverman performance Saturday night at House of Blues!)

Anyway, since I won't be able to update my weekly Shameless Budgeteer Plug at the usual time, I thought I'd make it up to you guys* by passing on some choice nuggets that hit the Budgeteer's cutting-room floor this week. They're in no particular order ... and I'm not going to tell you what stories they're from, either.**

Enjoy (or die tryin'):

(Pretty ladies sold separately.)

OK, but bring us back further. (I understand that this one doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but here's a clue: It was in a news story. Yeah, I got caught using too much "voice" again....)

"If one of us goes to jail, it would more than likely be her. So that's a good thing."

Vote for your favorite off-kilter "Perrinism" today, kids!

*p.s. My lack of proper blog updates isn't anything against you. The "permadate" and I have been busy trying to buy a house in Superior. <--THAT'S RIGHT.
**All I'll say on the matter is that they're stories I wrote for this weekend's edition. There's only three, so you can probably just about guess what's what.

No comments: