Friday, April 6, 2007

This Week's Shameless Budgeteer Plug

'Twas a good week for the Budgie and yours truly:

"With Bergson Out, Mayoral Race Heats Up" -- It's kind of a good thing that I can't vote in Duluth anymore: Ness, Bye and Bell all make some good points.

"Around the World in 50 Plays" -- Do you believe in theatrical fate? You will after you read this one. (A special thanks to all of our readers who provided photos from the Concordia Lutheran Church singalong with the cast from "The Sound of Music.")

"Positively Fourth Street: The Burrito Union Finally Opens" -- Finally, finally, finally.

"A Film Festival with a Message" -- Free films that matter. That'll learn ya!

Finally, I didn't write "Wild Winter Ends," but that sweet pic of Chester Creek? That belongs to this guy. (And there was much rejoicing....)

As always, if you like or dislike what you read, don't be shy about letting me know.

ALSO: I do apologize for a lack of updates on this blog, but I (not to sound too repeater) finally, finally, finally got Internet hooked up at my new house this morning. They'll be rolling in now, sonny.

No comments: