Thursday, January 24, 2008

This Week's Shameless Budgeteer Plug: Taconite, Dance Band, Diorama-rama 3, Sacred Heart and Over the Top dancing

Wow, this is the quickest I've ever finished this ... yay! p.s. Y'all excited for Diorama-rama 3 this weekend?

"Discover Duluth: Sacred Heart Cathedral" -- Sacred Heart is really a sight to see — inside and out. I was pleasantly surprised with how these turned out, all things considered (battery running out of juice, etc.).

"Diorama-rama 3: Bigger, Better, Shinier" -- Taconite and Dance Band headline the next go-round of the great Emerson get-together. And I mean it; the last one was a blast!

"Performance Review: Over the Top Gets Physical with 'Transformations 2008'" -- Know how I know a bohemian storm is brewing? Because I witnessed the beginning stages of one Saturday night at the Play Ground, that’s how. Serious fun.

Plus ... the latest installment of "Where in the Northland is Matt Perrine?" <- That's me! So, a bonus clue: Barrett Chase once took some awesome shots here, and wrote a couple funny things about the "neighborhood" next door.

No comments: