Friday, November 2, 2007

This Week's Shameless Budgeteer Plug: Three sweet (supersweet!) CDs and some assorted odds and ends

Hey there. Hi there. Ho there.

Just a friendly reminder that tonight, at Thirsty Pagan in Superior, the Buffali will be playing a set at 8. (The Buffali are coming? ... The Buffali are coming!)

Anywho, here's how I spent my week:

"CD Reviews: Three Albums that will Restore Your Faith in Recorded Sound"
-- As far as records go, you have to give it up for Best Friends Forever's "Romance Conflict Adventure," Buck 65's "Saturation" and the Hobo Nephews of Uncle Frank's "Sing!" What a good week to be an album reviewer!

I also did some photos for "Elections Right Around the Corner" and "Deer Hunters Out in Force this Weekend"* -- and my Web story "DECC Official Responds to Parking Lot Break-Ins" is still available to read for free.

*This isn't something I support -- by any means -- but, hey, maybe my cute deer picture will turn a few hunters away from the dark side ... or not.

No comments: